• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you Chew?

Anyone ever see or try Grinds? It's pouches of coffee grinds rather than tobacco. I've got some and they're pretty good. Not harmful like tobacco and gives ya a boost of caffeine too, and they come in different flavors.

Anyone ever see or try Grinds? It's pouches of coffee grinds rather than tobacco. I've got some and they're pretty good. Not harmful like tobacco and gives ya a boost of caffeine too.and hey come in different flavors.

No, but I worked with a nurse that ate coffee beans all day, She ran around like a chicken with her head cut off. I'm surprised she didn't over dose on caffeine.

Anyone ever see or try Grinds? It's pouches of coffee grinds rather than tobacco. I've got some and they're pretty good. Not harmful like tobacco and gives ya a boost of caffeine too, and they come in different flavors.

http://www.smokeysnuff.com/

I tried this stuff..consistency wasn't on at all or I might of liked it...Race Trac sells it.

I the marine corp. they take the coffee grinds in their mres and pack it in their lips like dip and suck on it when they are on convoys and such.
Ive chewed fresh pine needles while hunting before. It's a great source of energy and very high in vitamin C, It keeps me going for awhile and tastes pretty good. Anyone ever try that?

I got a levi in my cheek now. Watchin the braves, I chew like a damn horse when I'm at the games I kind of feel bad for the people around me but I can't help myself haha

Back
Top Bottom