• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Color Should I Use?

You answerd tour own question. "But what color would make this Old Milwaukee ''

Hand paint it like the beer can and then satin clear coat it on top.

I don't have the talent to hand paint anything on it. But the battle ship grey sounds good. I really love Vietnam era tiger stripe camo. But I'm saving that for my Festiva.

I don't have the talent to hand paint anything on it. But the battle ship grey sounds good. I really love Vietnam era tiger stripe camo. But I'm saving that for my Festiva.

Honestly, that would be awesome!

You want to paint a pattern like that, just find a picture online at about the right scale, print several copies, then cut out patterns... use patterns with tape/spray paint and go to town.

I got it from my landlord. I told him I was gonna rattle can camo it. But I've never camo'ed before. Yes, I've lived damn near my whole life in middle GA and never camo'ed anything. But I am gonna camo my Festiva once I cut the top off.
Anyway, I wouldn't mind a camo job on the metal surfaces but I like my wood to have wood grain showing. And I prefer light blonde colored stocks. Not that it really makes a ****. It's a rusty $40.00 one barrel.

not saying i would...but if you were inclined to chop it as short as it
could go/mod the stock...it would make a good toolbox defender so
to speak.
Yeah, I thought about cutting it down. If I knew how to get the bead sight back on I probably would. I'm dangerous with a tubing cutter. Dammit! Now I gotta go take the measuring tape to it.

Yeah, I thought about cutting it down. If I knew how to get the bead sight back on I probably would. I'm dangerous with a tubing cutter. Dammit! Now I gotta go take the measuring tape to it.
Cut the barrel to 18" and the stock to +26" OAL. No need for a bead sight on a little street howitzer like that.

Back
Top Bottom