• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

1F67CFAF-DF24-4690-BD98-0AC83B0E2CB0.jpeg
Aj

Buy a cheap one. If you dont like a V then toss it. I use a V most often just because I never accidentally cut a whole cap off and get less cigar dookie in my mouth.
Somebody can probably tell you about it changes the subtle nuances of the paprika after the retrohale and the in the mouth swirl. I think those people are full of ****.

I bought one based off the amount of people that use them here, according to photos, before you responded. My new favorite cut because of the same reasons you mention. Almost idiot proof. Plus the cut just looks cool!! Thanks for the reply!

I bought one based off the amount of people that use them here, according to photos, before you responded. My new favorite cut because of the same reasons you mention. Almost idiot proof. Plus the cut just looks cool!! Thanks for the reply!
I use a V most of the time. I like the Colibri. It's just a matter of feel. A punch or a guillotine will work as well. No paprika on the mouth swirl but I really enjoy a V cut.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

I use a V most of the time. I like the Colibri. It's just a matter of feel. A punch or a guillotine will work as well. No paprika on the mouth swirl but I really enjoy a V cut.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

I found a Xikar V cutter on sale for the holidays that matches my Xikar lighter and guillotine cutter. I have pretty much retired the guillotine except for the occasional cigarillo I smoke when super short on time. I really enjoy the draw of the v cut and I don't seem to have the usual burn/relight issues I have with the guillotine.

Back
Top Bottom