• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s your favorite gun you don’t like?

For me it’s the mg3/mg42 . I’ve wanted one pretty much my entire life . The second I saw it ... I wanted it .

I worked hard and boom made it happen. Then boom again when it fired out of battery and almost killed me. It was not designed to fire closed bolt and nobody has a 100% sure fire method of having them work 100% in CB semi auto. I worked many hours tweaking it and making sure it’s reliable

Granted mine works now but it’s the only gun I hate just as much as I love . It also still makes me nervous. To be honest it scares the crap out of me. I’m stupid so I’ll be keeping it and continuing to scare myself up to the point I do sell or it kills me .

D5F9D6F3-EEA0-4CA1-98C2-A47CB01A7082.jpeg
B84F8CF2-AB5A-46C6-8D8B-7937C8014579.jpeg

9mm carbines , I’m on my 3rd AR platform and have owned 2 kel tecs and a scorpion maybe a mpx will do it for me?

I Have your solution.....
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/9mm-draco-ak.1779238/

Mine is the 54r vepr. Owned 2 dont currently own one but wish I did they suck to shoot and take stupid mags if I wanted a single stack rifle I would buy a hi-point. They really screwed up with that design but at the end of the day it's a freaking AK that shoots 54r!.

Mine is the 54r vepr. Owned 2 dont currently own one but wish I did they suck to shoot and take stupid mags if I wanted a single stack rifle I would buy a hi-point. They really screwed up with that design but at the end of the day it's a freaking AK that shoots 54r!.

2 words

Muzzle Brake

Love my VEPRS! Have a 16" and a 23" and the long one keeps 'em in the black at 600 yards at CMP. Both have brakes and both are a pleasure to shoot.

Glock. I want to love them because they have a long list of good things going for them. I like their reliability, and have carried them off and on for over 20 years, but when I hold them, shoot them, and look at them I am not happy. After this long if I were going to love the Glock, it would have happened by now.

Back
Top Bottom