• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - January 15th

I was curious too. I bought it specifically for cci standard. Bought a dial indicator, the wrong one. And then lost interest lol

May have enough time this sat to perform test if you make it out for the trials. My son has a Tikka T1x he needs to shoot for the first time and work out kinks if there are any.

May have enough time this sat to perform test if you make it out for the trials. My son has a Tikka T1x he needs to shoot for the first time and work out kinks if there are any.
Unfortunately I’m out of town this weekend. What kind of ammo are you planning on shooting through the tikka? I know mine likes sk rifle match and center x the best.

Unfortunately I’m out of town this weekend. What kind of ammo are you planning on shooting through the tikka? I know mine likes sk rifle match and center x the best.

Gotcha I ran the same Eley Club through it that I run in the 457 and it seemed to be on par with the 457 so luckily I can keep putting orders in and test it. Trying to keep it close to a manageable rimfire price as possible. I will to try the SK Rifle and Center X at some point just to see what it can do.

What rifles are all you guys running?

I’ve been more curious here lately if it does have an effect on poi or not. Only way to find out is perform a few tests. Depending on results I’ll continue or pay it forward
I have some good CCI Standard and the box that kept failing to extract, that we can test. I’ll be interested to see if rim thickness was the issue

Back
Top Bottom