• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - January 15th

I'll be there Saturday for the practice. I had some family plans get rearranged so I'm not gonna be able to make the match anymore. Spot is gonna open up if anyone is wanting to get in. Thinking about going to steel challenge at RBGC this Sunday too if anyone is gonna be there.
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make our NRL22 match but glad you can come practice with us on Saturday!

I will be shooting the Steel Challenge on Sunday at RBGC. I think my squad is full...you ever shot steel challenge before?

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make our NRL22 match but glad you can come practice with us on Saturday!

I will be shooting the Steel Challenge on Sunday at RBGC. I think my squad is full...you ever shot steel challenge before?
Yes I've shot one before but it's been a couple years. Tons of fun. Need to get to dry firing though haha

Production division. M&P 2.0 9mm. I just tried to register and it's closed so I guess no steel challenge for me either. Bummer
aww man that sucks...when I go into Practiscore it doesn't show all the squads are filled...but I guess folks have paid and just not squadded yet.

Try to make the February match, they are a good time for sure.

Back
Top Bottom