• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Well, it was fun while it lasted. ATF Pulls the plug on eforms until further notice.

I'll believe it when I see it. With the special treatment SS gets though, they may even get their own system.

Between here, Arfcom, NFA talk, and NFAtracker I have only seen one approval since the shut down and it was on the NFAtracker. I am not sure I believe that one either since I haven't seen any others. My guess is it was actually approved before the shut down and that is when his SOT called him to pick it up.

I would be happy to just start seeing approvals again.

Between here, Arfcom, NFA talk, and NFAtracker I have only seen one approval since the shut down and it was on the NFAtracker. I am not sure I believe that one either since I haven't seen any others. My guess is it was actually approved before the shut down and that is when his SOT called him to pick it up.

So in addition to the shut down no approvals? I wonder what exactly is going on over there...
Well I got the submitted/pending notice on Feb 28 for my can so I guess there's a long wait ahead for me.

Yea man whats really going on over there?

Tell me if this doesn't seem too farfetched. I was just wondering in my head what if something happened to the system and at some point in time it broke without anyone knowing about it. So people and dealers were submitting forms but they weren't actually being transmitted to where they really had to go. Is something like that possible?

Slap on the wrist for batching after being warned, being allowed to log in to other dealers eform accounts (SS Direct program), first and only to be allowed to do electronic signatures for individuals, many more things.

Like I said in another post that got deleted for some reason, I respect the hell out of the guys, and would love to do the business they do, but they do get a little help here and there.

That's all I'll say though. Don't wanna come across as whiny lil old me. I'm busting my ass to be that big one day too.

Yea man whats really going on over there?

Tell me if this doesn't seem too farfetched. I was just wondering in my head what if something happened to the system and at some point in time it broke without anyone knowing about it. So people and dealers were submitting forms but they weren't actually being transmitted to where they really had to go. Is something like that possible?

I don't think so. I was able to log in and see actual copies of the submitted forms. They didnt just disappear.

I think the ATF was having as much trouble logging in through the backdoor as we were through the front...

Slap on the wrist for batching after being warned, being allowed to log in to other dealers eform accounts (SS Direct program), first and only to be allowed to do electronic signatures for individuals, many more things.

Like I said in another post that got deleted for some reason, I respect the hell out of the guys, and would love to do the business they do, but they do get a little help here and there.

That's all I'll say though. Don't wanna come across as whiny lil old me. I'm busting my ass to be that big one day too.

Oh ok. Funny thing is though if the ATF/NFA didn't want people to have Class 3 they why are they showing favoritism to the largest suppressor dealer in the country?

I think the ATF was having as much trouble logging in through the backdoor as we were through the front...

I didn't think about that. If thats the case then E-forms should be back on line eventually. I can't imagine the fix to the site for both users and examiners to be all that difficult.

Still though why no approvals coming through?

Back
Top Bottom