• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Well, it was fun while it lasted. ATF Pulls the plug on eforms until further notice.

And I finally decided to pull the trigger on a can for a 9mm pistola..Was going to e-file my trust this time, and looking forward not to the long wait, like last year with the snail mail. Just started to find the best price on a Octane or Osprey. Had not decided but leaning toward the Osprey. Damn just Damn

Both good choices, but i think ospreys really have the edge when it comes to a handgun.

Sweet, I'm glad I bought a can a month ago and didn't wait.

I think I'll wait a few weeks(if necessary) and see if efile comes back up before I make another purchase.

This is pretty sad. You could have any random group of college interns build a better site. I don't buy the fact that the gov't gives all of its business to the lowest bidder. I'm sure we'd all be shocked at the money spent to build that site. Google could do it over the weekend and there would be zero latency....

ATF, Obamacare et.al. are built and run by the lowest bidder. We cannot expect perfection from worthless mediocrity.
Actually, the Obamacard site is run by a Canadian company . And it's CEO was a class mate of Michelle in college. So his company was just handed the contract. No bids were taken for that contract even though they were supposed to. And we see how that went.

Back
Top Bottom