• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Well it has started..braces

its time to deal with the atf.
1st.. they need oversight,and all their decisions should go thru the supreme court. after all this is a constitutional right they are regulating.
2nd.. any changes they make after the fact need to be grandfathered
3rd.. if we cant get 1 or 2. they should be forced to make any changes public. they should be forced to give 6 months to a 1 year for compliance after all challenges are resolved. and finally,they should be forced to mail a letter of the changes in plain English to everyone in America. postal mail, out of their budget.

Just throw a stock on it :behindsofa:. <--- please note that this is a joke.

Tell them it's not a SBR. It's like your pecker, it grows when you play with it. It's also a lot like the Mrs. ATF, it's not in the mood right now to show you and it has a headache.

funny how they can make you a felon without telling you.
how about we make it a felony to go 10mph over the speed limit. then,we put a letter on our website stating that,and that we are reducing the speed limit everywhere by 15mph.
so now in a current 65mph zone,you are a felon for going 55 mph. we will get around to changing the signs later..
see how that floats,and driving is not even a right.

upload_2020-11-25_9-3-55.gif

funny how they can make you a felon without telling you.
how about we make it a felony to go 10mph over the speed limit. then,we put a letter on our website stating that,and that we are reducing the speed limit everywhere by 15mph.
so now in a current 65mph zone,you are a felon for going 55 mph. we will get around to changing the signs later..
see how that floats,and driving is not even a right.

I’m blaming this one on SB Tactical. If I read it right, just like Q, they did not follow through and get these braces certified after being told they were NOT certified in frigging 2018. It’s on me for not digging deeper before I bought one. But SB damn sure doesn’t seem to concerned about it.

I’m blaming this one on SB Tactical. If I read it right, just like Q, they did not follow through and get these braces certified after being told they were NOT certified in frigging 2018. It’s on me for not digging deeper before I bought it. But SB damn sure doesn’t seem to concerned about it.

Agreed. This seems like it's SB fault and people are misconstruing this to lie that the ATF is coming for our guns

Back
Top Bottom