• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

We will be at the RK Gun Show July 31st-Aug 1st

Cherokee always had door buster deals as did some other vendors.

Just a FYI: Cherokee G&P hasn't been at an Expo show in quite a while, probably 2 years or so.

Don't know what's up with that, but wanted to pass that info along in case someone made the trip to the show expecting them to be there.

Just a FYI: Cherokee G&P hasn't been at an Expo show in quite a while, probably 2 years or so.

Don't know what's up with that, but wanted to pass that info along in case someone made the trip to the show expecting them to be there.

Well that sucks for the show. They were at the last one I went to which was probably 2 1/2 years. I wonder why they quit. They always had a line to fill out the 4473. They sold a crazy amount of guns at that show.

Well that sucks for the show. They were at the last one I went to which was probably 2 1/2 years. I wonder why they quit. They always had a line to fill out the 4473. They sold a crazy amount of guns at that show.

Indeed. They were always my first stop, and I usually came home from a show with a firearm from them.

The only thing I can figure, with the large footprint and number of tables they had, it had to be awfully expensive for them to do an Expo show. Throw in employee salaries, food, etc., and I imagine it gets pricy quick.

Back
Top Bottom