• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We will be at the RK Gun Show July 31st-Aug 1st

prolight

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
889   0
Reaction score
We will be at the gun show at the Atlanta Expo Center this weekend. We will have special discounts just for gun show attendees.

You can also place an order and pick it up at the gun show.

Come pay us a visit!

Check us out at: https://pro2a-tactical.com

1234afd.jpg

What will be the admission fee? + parking...
no parking fee. i think its 15 bucks or so.always worth it. you will hear some of the same guys crying "gun show bad...all they had was jewelry...prices too high"..
i can translate lame crybaby ...."i was unable to find the deal i wanted....they had things that my wife liked as well..i was unable to buy a new gun for half of wholsale pricing.."
come on up,have fun,look at lots of coll guns,and enjoy..

The RK show at Atlanta Expo Center is the best in the state. I'm not sure how it will be since Covid but it always had tons of all sorts of vendors. Yes, there are a lot of non gun tables but the number of gun vendors makes up for it. You could usually find an actual good deal on a gun. Cherokee always had door buster deals as did some other vendors.

The RK show at Atlanta Expo Center is the best in the state. I'm not sure how it will be since Covid but it always had tons of all sorts of vendors. Yes, there are a lot of non gun tables but the number of gun vendors makes up for it. You could usually find an actual good deal on a gun. Cherokee always had door buster deals as did some other vendors.

Eastman went belly up from what I understand and RK has taken over their spots. If you to smaller shows, watch what the people bring in. There are deals to be had. I had a Mac 11 at one show. Sign on my back. Lots of tire kickers and only one guy walking through the show wanted to take a look. He called me two days later. Had to tell him. A dealer gave me $190 and the Mac had an original metal mag with it (another $50 worth of extras).

I set up at a show in Gwinnett a few months ago. It was a new location and some crapforbrains at a table shot off a round. It was the only thing that happened at the show. I had ammo for sale at $2 a box below what dealers were selling it for and $1 a box cheaper than the stores. Didn't sell a single box. Shows are for people that look for deals.

Eastman went belly up from what I understand and RK has taken over their spots. If you to smaller shows, watch what the people bring in. There are deals to be had. I had a Mac 11 at one show. Sign on my back. Lots of tire kickers and only one guy walking through the show wanted to take a look. He called me two days later. Had to tell him. A dealer gave me $190 and the Mac had an original metal mag with it (another $50 worth of extras).

I set up at a show in Gwinnett a few months ago. It was a new location and some crapforbrains at a table shot off a round. It was the only thing that happened at the show. I had ammo for sale at $2 a box below what dealers were selling it for and $1 a box cheaper than the stores. Didn't sell a single box. Shows are for people that look for deals.

I moved to the coast a few years ago so I can't go to the expo show easily. I have been to the Eastman show in Savannah a few times and last fall Eastman had a show at Jekyll Island Convention Center. They were typical Eastman shows. I see RK has the Savannah show listed now. Maybe it will get better.

Back
Top Bottom