• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Watch advice

You're a lucky bastard there Capt! I've had my eye on a Seamaster for years. Love the Speedmaster too. Pics a must when it happens there sir.

You can go two routes with luxury watches, Authorized Dealer or grey market. AD you get Omega's warranty. Grey Market like JomaShop you get their warranty. It's the same watch but with grey market watches don't get an Omega warranty card. I believe Omega AD has a 4 yr warranty.

If you buy from an AD you can negotiate pricing. Maybe 15-20% off depending on the model. I would at min go to an AD if you've never tried the watch on.

Which model you looking at?

You can go two routes with luxury watches, Authorized Dealer or grey market. AD you get Omega's warranty. Grey Market like JomaShop you get their warranty. It's the same watch but with grey market watches don't get an Omega warranty card. I believe Omega AD has a 4 yr warranty.

If you buy from an AD you can negotiate pricing. Maybe 15-20% off depending on the model. I would at min go to an AD if you've never tried the watch on.

Which model you looking at?

I think the Speedmaster in two tone.

I use Brown & Co jewelers in Roswell and they have a great in-store selection too. One time I had to get a link installed in the rolex my company gave me for 25 years of service, and when i picked it up from Brown's they said "congratulations on your anniversary...no charge!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom