• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warning........Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting VHinch. As normal, you clarified nothing and only made a veiled threat to the members. Am I one of the more literal members or not? Thanks for being so informative.

Glad I could help.

So VHinch, since it has been spelled out in the rules for 4 years, why is it only enforced occasionally? I used GLWS yesterday. Did you forget it was a rule, or just not an important one.
Members, please make a note of this thread. VHinch knows the rule has been in place for 4 years, but seldom if ever enforces it.

At least 4 years, and I enforce it all the time. I do not, however, read every post made by every member every single day. If it doesn't get reported, odds are we don't see it.

So VHinch, since it has been spelled out in the rules for 4 years, why is it only enforced occasionally? I used GLWS yesterday. Did you forget it was a rule, or just not an important one.
Members, please make a note of this thread. VHinch knows the rule has been in place for 4 years, but seldom if ever enforces it.
I concur

DanKATL, we read the rules, we know the rules, your interpretation of them is what we do not understand and probably never will. I just don't allow my head to get as far up there as you do. Did Ken read the rules, do you know the rules, does VHinch have a clue?

Read? You mean they're written down somewhere? I thought we just made them up as we see fit?

Can we get a list of rules that are 'heavily enforsed' so we know which ones we have to follow and not follow?

Yes sometimes people mean well, that is why it isn't heavily enforsed, but then again how can we know how any comment was meant? You want us to only enforce it when it was meant sarcastically, but too would require "mind reading" as you and others seem to hate so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom