• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warning........Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're back just in time. Free hats for everybody!

imgur.com_WwN9r.jpg

I know, let's get the owner of the site involved. Heck, then we can get GLWS and the Popcorn imogee back...because they bring so much to this site.

So for the last four years, you have never noticed one single GLWS that I posted? That is good to know.

Did you post any sarcastic ones, because otherwise I'd have no reason to. Hey, look at that: I do have a clue what the rules actually say. I'll be damned...

I know, let's get the owner of the site involved. Heck, then we can get GLWS and the Popcorn imogee back...because they bring so much to this site.

Oh good. For a minute there I thought everyone had finally let that go.

Did you post any sarcastic ones, because otherwise I'd have no reason to. Hey, look at that: I do have a clue what the rules actually say. I'll be damned...

How do you know they weren't sarcastic ones? So my question to you again, before you pat yourself too hard on the back, is this,.... Is GLWS banned or can it be used if not in a sarcastic tone?

Serious question.....

Who decides if it's a sarcastic GLWS or a non sarcastic GLWS...and what does that person base their decision on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom