• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wanted: 96 Rock license plate

Man I just now realized you were in Metter. Is it lonely there? But seriously you now qualify as one of the closer members to me. Don't you hate driving down I16? You gotta drive 90 MPH to keep from falling asleep.
As for I95 I can just barely tune it in down here in Darien .And there is a shortage of good FM stations around here. But on the drive down here on 341 last Sunday I immediately noticed that between Hawkinsville and Brunswick you better damn well like what passes for country music these days or just turn the radio off. At least I found a Jacksonville station on the AM side that runs Herman Cain and Rush.
I swear the longest stretch of lonesome in this state is on 23 as soon as you turn on outside of Folkston all the way to Waycross. I would not want to break down or have an accident there. I had the minivan doing 90 all the way to the Okeefenokee Park entrance lol

Ross and Wilson....I am 100% positive they were with Z93. I am also about 90% sure that them dedicating "Another One Bites The Dust" to the murdered and missing children of Atlanta was local urban legend. They did abruptly move to NY...but I think the "Why" part was local folk lore.

Randy and Spiff! Loved that station too. 96 Rock was always my favorite though.
I miss Gary McKee from QXI before it became star 94

For a big a town as it is Atlanta has s bunch of crappy radio stations

93.9 in Jacksonville is the best classic rock station anywhere
I stream it in the car

i have one but it has sentimental attachment.
not really nice enough to go on a nice car.

DSCF000446.JPG

came off a 95 f-150 a guy was selling for a 1000 dollars.
he just had a DUI and needed the money pretty bad,but
when i showed up he wouldnt come to the door(i could
see him moving around inside). so i left mad and gave
him a call. he said he was sorry,so i offered him 400,
take it or leave it...he said 5 and i said i'd do five if
he drove it over to my house and so he did with a
suspended license. sold the truck a couple days later
for 1250!

Back
Top Bottom