• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wanted: 96 Rock license plate

It was hard to tune itin down in south Macon where I grew up. But if you had a good antenna like an outdoor model hooked up to your Marantz receiver you could get it. All the hip heads at Southwest High School had at least one 96 Rock t shirt. I have seen the tag you're looking for on eBay in the past but its been a few years.

A long time ago, WIXV I 95 radio station in Savannah had a "bolt on" promotion at Fuller Olds in Savannah when they came out with their license plates. They would remove the tag on the front of your vehicle (if you had one) and put the I 95 tag on. I drove 80 miles and was one of the first in line to get mine.

A long time ago, WIXV I 95 radio station in Savannah had a "bolt on" promotion at Fuller Olds in Savannah when they came out with their license plates. They would remove the tag on the front of your vehicle (if you had one) and put the I 95 tag on. I drove 80 miles and was one of the first in line to get mine.
Man I just now realized you were in Metter. Is it lonely there? But seriously you now qualify as one of the closer members to me. Don't you hate driving down I16? You gotta drive 90 MPH to keep from falling asleep.
As for I95 I can just barely tune it in down here in Darien .And there is a shortage of good FM stations around here. But on the drive down here on 341 last Sunday I immediately noticed that between Hawkinsville and Brunswick you better damn well like what passes for country music these days or just turn the radio off. At least I found a Jacksonville station on the AM side that runs Herman Cain and Rush.

Man I just now realized you were in Metter. Is it lonely there? But seriously you now qualify as one of the closer members to me. Don't you hate driving down I16? You gotta drive 90 MPH to keep from falling asleep.
As for I95 I can just barely tune it in down here in Darien .And there is a shortage of good FM stations around here. But on the drive down here on 341 last Sunday I immediately noticed that between Hawkinsville and Brunswick you better damn well like what passes for country music these days or just turn the radio off. At least I found a Jacksonville station on the AM side that runs Herman Cain and Rush.

Welcome to my neck of the woods. It's lonely enough where I am that I can pee off my porch. If you want a deal on the ODT now, you're gonna have to drive, lol I recommend removing your wheel weights before driving on I-16. Hopefully, it will keep you awake.

Back
Top Bottom