• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to buy some ****. A whole load or two of ****

13961229704110.jpg

Talked to my neighbor this morning and he's happy to load alk you want or you truck or trailer. Just need to know when someone wants to come so he can be there with the tractor ready. He had what looks like 5 or more big dump truck loads.

At the risk of getting remotely on subject, didn't you say you were putting this on a 'yard/lawn' of sorts? If so (and/or this is anywhere near where you actually live), you better definitely find COMPOSTED/AGED **** or you'll be hating it for weeks! You can find composted/aged chicken litter and horse manure fairly easily and cheap. I'm not sure I've ever seen composted/aged cow manure listed anywhere but I suppose someone has it.

GeezerLSU is right. LOL You don't want that stinky new ****. Flies and **** will be all up in your ****. You want the mellowed out old ****. Old composted **** smells almost as good as *****.

I just want to say thanks for this **** I really needed this ****, its been a rough week. basically I appreciate the **** out of you all.

I just want to say thanks for this **** I really needed this ****, its been a rough week. basically I appreciate the **** out of you all.

Well, glad this **** helped and I hoped **** works out for you too. I found some good ****, ultra premium **** at that. Got that llama **** and ****.

Back
Top Bottom