• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to buy some ****. A whole load or two of ****

I wish you needed human **** cause I have had the squirts and could probably **** through a key hole at about the distance of an acre.

****ting for distance is what a dude that used to work called it. He drank a lot and apparently **** for distance every day. It's raining today so I probably won't be getting any **** this evening. It seems cow **** is the way to go. Who knows their ****? should I get composted **** or is fresh **** OK? How much **** do I need to cover an acre of GA red clay?I was planning on a couple heapiong piles of **** but may need more **** than that.

I wished I'd of read this before my morning ****. I could have hooked you up as this was a post-taco night ****.

At the risk of getting remotely on subject, didn't you say you were putting this on a 'yard/lawn' of sorts? If so (and/or this is anywhere near where you actually live), you better definitely find COMPOSTED/AGED **** or you'll be hating it for weeks! You can find composted/aged chicken litter and horse manure fairly easily and cheap. I'm not sure I've ever seen composted/aged cow manure listed anywhere but I suppose someone has it.

Back
Top Bottom