• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walter PPX, only $295 shipped!

I seem to remember that the first generation of these (the M1's) had some teething pains. I forget what they were but I'd do a little research before jumping all over these.

What's the trigger on them like? I heard they were pretty rough.

The trigger is very nice for a sub $400 pistol new. Very smooth with a consistent break and reset.

I seem to remember that the first generation of these (the M1's) had some teething pains. I forget what they were but I'd do a little research before jumping all over these.

As far as I know there is only an M1 version of the PPX. I traded a case of 9mm ammo for one and after 1500+ rounds, I've had zero issues.

I could see the mag bases might be an issue moving during reloads, if you were in a hurry and they'd moved out of place after wear.

As far as I know there is only an M1 version of the PPX. I traded a case of 9mm ammo for one and after 1500+ rounds, I've had zero issues.

I could see the mag bases might be an issue moving during reloads, if you were in a hurry and they'd moved out of place after wear.

You're right, it was the PPQ that had an M1 and M2.

The trigger is very nice for a sub $400 pistol new. Very smooth with a consistent break and reset.

Agreed, I bought the threaded one from them before for 299 and got a rebate with a holster, extra 2 mags and 2 mag holster free.

I like the trigger and haven't had any issues. It's not pretty but it works

Back
Top Bottom