• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Pulling Ammo?

Anyone else seeing this 👀? My Walmart at Johnson Ferry and Shallowford in East Cobb. Of course, I couldn't find an employee who knew anything.
They might as well pull all the ammo. My local stores never have anything I need and even if they did you would grow very old waiting on someone to come back there and get it for you.

1b260bac-0838-486b-a1a6-26029f0d7522.gif

When I went into my local store the other day, they had pulled all of their ammo and guns. I asked the associate there who is a pretty good guy what was going on and he said that they were rebuilding their display and it would take a few days. I went back in about a week later and all the guns and ammo were back on the shelf.

My guess is that store has been slated for no guns or ammo. Certain executives are making decisions to where guns and ammunition make sense to sell at Wally. I wonder what ol Sam Walton would think.
Sam sr. that is
He's still spinning in his grave over corp's decision to stop drug testing the folks in I.T.

Didn't read the whole thread but, in all seriousness, it's most likely a "modular change" which happens frequently, especially between seasons.

This is true. Regardless it pays to shop around, just because it’s Walmart now days, it don’t mean they’re the cheapest, even on groceries. It’s been that way as long even when I was a kid. My Mother and Grandma would make a list from 3 different Grocery stores with their sale ads and go to each for the sale items they needed. I mean since in the 1960’s folks. That has changed with today’s folks, especially with the ones that gets free EBT cards, they don’t care cause it’s not their hard earned money that they’re spending and you can like my answer or not. It’s truth.

Amazon is a great example. I'm finding things locally that I always assumed were cheaper on Amazon - just because they were once upon a time.

He's still spinning in his grave over corp's decision to stop drug testing the folks in I.T.

Didn't read the whole thread but, in all seriousness, it's most likely a "modular change" which happens frequently, especially between seasons guns and ammo at both of my closest
They removed the guns and ammunition from the stores closest to me. The manager in Alpharetta would order whatever guns you wanted before. I had a buddy order a high end Beretta shotgun from Walmart. Gold pigeon I think. I believe that the store in Cumming still carries guns, but not like they used to.

They removed the guns and ammunition from the stores closest to me. The manager in Alpharetta would order whatever guns you wanted before. I had a buddy order a high end Beretta shotgun from Walmart. Gold pigeon I think. I believe that the store in Cumming still carries guns, but not like they used to.
Corporate is reducing the number of stores stocking/selling guns, no doubt. But, if the fixture is empty, but not removed from the store, it's far more likely they are "selling down" before removing stock prior to a reset for next season.

Back
Top Bottom