• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart hunting rifle closeouts.

Fair warning... There is another neckbeard selling a new weatherby for msrp. I asked a simple question, which was when the gun was purchased. He replied that he didn't know the exact date, but the tag for the gun said 2017, lol. Shortly after, I received a warning and my post and his post were deleted.

So be warned... Thr neck beards are willing to disregard federal law on buying gund with intent to resell for profit, but then they fall back on forum rules and report subjectives posts to shield unknowing potential buyers from the truth.

I didn't ask if he would be willing to take equal trades though... Anyone have any $250 items they're willing to trade?

I actually just checked. Can’t find an 870 in all of GA for that. They are marked down elsewhere, and they may follow suite in the coming days.

I did find the 535 Mossberg for $139. IMO, it’s a better shotgun than the 870.

Well, at least you didn't say the Mossy 500 is better than the Remington 870...THAT woulda' been SACRILEGIOUS!!!

I wish the loganville store still had this in stock. I've been more than satisfied with the axis line of rifles. This one would've been an awesome snag to test out the 6.5 cm kool-aid. View attachment 1749642
I lucked up due to rebates, sale price and Academy "friends and family" 10% discount the cashier gave me and got a T/C Compass 6.5 creedmore for $162.99 plus tax. I put a Leupold VX-2 on it and can't complain for the $350 I have in the whole rig. Neat little caliber!

Back
Top Bottom