• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when I picked up a 1187 youth for a stupid deal a few months back, I sure appreciate the guy ahead of me getting an 1187 12 ga who gave me a heads up on it, they were marked $125 and he could have bought them all, and I could have also, but he got one, I got one, and they still had some in the back for others to have access to the deal.

If you knew it was against Academy's policy to price match clearance stuff and you tried anyway...and even though they weren't thorough in checking..and probably aren't this time of year as busy as everyone is...doing that and bragging about it is pretty dang low. Academy is one of the good sporting goods left that most of us have easy access to and someone takes advantage of them.

I don't get what all the hubub is about. There are righteousness police on this site that will be waddling to Academy today to inform the managers of the situation with Walmart. The price matching will be over this afternoon.

just basic do you have principles or are you greedy. Simple as that. And we wonder why this world is going to pot. We certainly have a hand in it with our choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom