Walmart ammo availability thread - Post what you see available & where!

walmart off of cob in kennesaw by freedom powersports had a ton of 9mm white boxes 100rds some 223 45 and 308

and to my surprise they had 2 boxes of 550 federal boxes

Sumter SC store shelves were almost full Tuesday morning.
I was there at 7:30 and bought 3 boxes of 22lr while 3 others were standing there waiting for 22lr
The manager didn't have time to take it off the cart and put it on the shelves before it was gone.
2 of the others in line were employees.

i'm begining to think the Walmart in Cumming doesn't carry ammo anymore. Other than shotgun shells I never see anything in stock
Some of the big time ammo flippers here seem to live out that way or east of Cumming so that may be where that ammo is going, out the back door of WM and into the flippers car

Some of the big time ammo flippers here seem to live out that way or east of Cumming so that may be where that ammo is going, out the back door of WM and into the flippers car

This might be like something you are talking about:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/554462-Item-Gone!-FS-Truck-load-of-22lr-federal-auto-match?highlight=truck+load

Used to have a picture up showing his SUV with the trunk open and full of cases of Federal 22lr. And it looks like he sold all of them over retail price. People keep on buying...idiots!

Lilburn Walmart stinks outloud. No camo, no real supply of ammo and you can't even purchase your fishing/hunting license there. What a sorry place.

Back
Top Bottom