• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart ammo availability thread - Post what you see available & where!

Salient 1

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
172   0
Reaction score
I have decided to start a thread on ammo availability and pricing in Wal-Mart's. If you are in a Wal-Mart, stroll back to sporting goods and post here on what is in stock before you leave. Hopefully we can share info and this will help another fellow member seeking ammo find what they need at a descent price.

Please post the Walmart location, quantity of boxes in stock, manufacturer and type of ammo, box round count, and price. Including a date and time is helpful as well.

I will kick it off with:

Walmart Chastain Meadows has eight boxes of Hornady Zombie-Max 308, 20 round boxes, for $21.98 as of Thursday Dec. 27th at 5:15 PM.

Last edited:
I have decided to start a thread on ammo availability and pricing in Wal-Mart's. If you are in a Wal-Mart, stroll back to sporting goods and post here on what is in stock before you leave. Hopefully we can share info and this will help another fellow member seeking ammo find what they need at a descent price.

Please post the quantity of boxes in stock, manufacturer and type of ammo, box round count, and price. Including a date and time is helpful as well.

I will kick it off with:

Walmart Chastain Meadows has eight boxes of Hornady Zombie-Max 308, 20 round boxes, for $21.98 as of Thursday Dec. 27th at 5:15 PM.

Yea I was at that very one last night around 7pm and boy was pickins slim. They have some .17HMR, PDX .308, 22-250?, 7mm? lots of obscure hunting calibers. I also called the Walmart up in Acworth and they said they had some of the Remington Thunderbolt .22LR, 50 round box for like $2 and change.

Ammo sells out of Walmart so fast I think this might be a little useless.

Yea I was at that very one last night around 7pm and boy was pickins slim. They have some .17HMR, PDX .308, 22-250?, 7mm? lots of obscure hunting calibers. I also called the Walmart up in Acworth and they said they had some of the Remington Thunderbolt .22LR, 50 round box for like $2 and change.

Ammo sells out of Walmart so fast I think this might be a little useless.

You are correct in stating it sells fast, bit I posted up another thread when I was at a local walmart that had some 45 and 22lr, and because I posted it up another member here was able to get some 22lr bulk boxes he had been wanting, so the heads up was appreciated and useful. Just trying to help out the community here.

Walmart in Jasper had plenty of 7.62X39 TulAmmo when I stopped in yesterday.
I left a couple boxes behind in the display case cause I'm a swell guy! :thumb:

I kinda wonder if they stopped re stocking.

Every Wal Mart I stopped by ain't got a thing in for weeks.

When I was in the Bells ferry walmart the other night, I saw they were stocking 45 and 22lr, I posted it up and another member got the 22lr he needed. Posting the info can help...

Back
Top Bottom