• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart ammo availability thread - Post what you see available & where!

Ah, I remember you - by the front of the store... Maybe if Gail has problems losing ammo the solution is to go straight to the store manager?

Yes. Works like a charm, tell them Gail likes to lose ammo. And it's not the first time it has happened. The manager had a few words with her. Aziz is still on vacation, he doesn't play those games.

Walmart Jonesboro rd, as of this morning, had:
8 boxes 9mm Fed Hydra shok low recoil
9 boxes .45 PDX defendee
1 box .45 Rem 100 rnd value pack JHP
1 333 pack of .22
And a bunch of PPU .40

Yes. Works like a charm, tell them Gail likes to lose ammo. And it's not the first time it has happened. The manager had a few words with her. Aziz is still on vacation, he doesn't play those games.

Yeah, I loved dealing with Aziz when Gail was on vacation. Great guy, straightforward and no playing games.

Thanks for the tips on dealing with Gail. I have to be at work at 730am so I don't get to go every morning, but if I get an inkling there might be something decent I can stop in and check, and run a little late to the office. :) I will look for ya next time I am at that WM in the morning...

I found a video that shows you how to go into the wal-mart site and it will allow you to see what stores the ammo is at. They diabiled this feature for the ammo because people were looking online and getting there and the ammo was sold out. But people dont know how to do this trick and if you know you can get at least see if any came in without having to make a drive for no reason. PM me if you want a link to the video.

I found a video that shows you how to go into the wal-mart site and it will allow you to see what stores the ammo is at. They diabiled this feature for the ammo because people were looking online and getting there and the ammo was sold out. But people dont know how to do this trick and if you know you can get at least see if any came in without having to make a drive for no reason. PM me if you want a link to the video.
Yeah for computer newbs, they won't know how to work web developer.

Back
Top Bottom