• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart ammo availability thread - Post what you see available & where!

This is in response to a post from DDENNIS regarding knowing where 223 ammo is but he will only tell it to site supporters with over 500 post! How do you determine who is a "flipper" and the ones that are not?

Agree 100% and what about members who have multiple accounts? Or someone who have 5 positive feedbacks and over 2000 posts because they wanna put their nose in everybody else's business.

I am not a supporter as I haven't had the extra $15 laying in my paypal account, all my extra funds have been going to feed my son's shooting addiction :-). I'm a pretty smart guy and can figure who's a flipper and who's not. If you don't like what I am trying to do here...sorry. If you don't like that I am limiting it to supporters only while not one myself, feel free to make a donation to the site in my name and change that! :-)

Just left Walmart in Monroe. They have 6 boxes of Federal 45 Auto, 230 Grn FMJ in stock ($20.37 per box/50). They also had a box of 9mm, but I needed them so I bought them (and no I will not resell and gouge my fellow members). Good luck.

Agree 100% and what about members who have multiple accounts? Or someone who have 5 positive feedbacks and over 2000 posts because they wanna put their nose in everybody else's business.

Yep, I noticed ammo being flipped by a "new" member who happened to have it on the same kitchen counter as a "0ld" member selling a rifle

I know where there are 30 tula spam cans of 223. Pm me only if you are a site supporter with over 500 posts. I will no longer post ammo finds publicly.

So you'll give the info to the "Old Timers" that are flipping guns and ammo on a regular basis? If you look around, you'll see that it's not just newcomers asking $400 for 10/22's or $50+ for .22lr bricks.

So you'll give the info to the "Old Timers" that are flipping guns and ammo on a regular basis? If you look around, you'll see that it's not just newcomers asking $400 for 10/22's or $50+ for .22lr bricks.

There is one long time and well established member that constantly does this and he never sells any of his garbage! I rate his thread every time and I will never deal with him as a result.

Back
Top Bottom