Walking dead

I really enjoyed the finale and am looking forward to next season already. Someone on this thread was right earlier saying the virus was airborne, wonder if one of them has a baby if it will not have the virus or will? Too many things to think about till next season starts.

so i guess we'll never know about the helicopter?

The correct passage of time has never been clear on here.I think the helicopter is a reference back to the first season and it flew over the zombies eating Ricks horse. Looks like the same scene doesnt it? It would of took those zombies a long time to walk that far to the farm. Its a theory.

The correct passage of time has never been clear on here.I think the helicopter is a reference back to the first season and it flew over the zombies eating Ricks horse. Looks like the same scene doesnt it? It would of took those zombies a long time to walk that far to the farm. Its a theory.

you might be on to something there.....

i guess i'll have to fill my sunday night with the new season of mythbusters for now. need something to watch sundays at 9 and their new season starts next sunday so........:)

i think that maybe from all the fights that shane's brain may have been damaged and he started turning while he was still alive, hence the short time it took him to become a walker.
the flashes and him hitting his head and all the weird stuffhe was doing the last few episodes.

i think they went overboard with the 50 references to shane and the captured kid not being bitten.....guess the writers didn't think anyone would pick up on where they were going

That zombie herd scene was fairly cheesy, I agree. Anyone own a shotgun that kicks like a .380 and holds as many rounds as Hershel's? I think it takes Glock 19 mags. lol

Oh, and I thought for sure Jamie Lee Curtis was about to written off the show. Why is she still around?

all i know is I actually jumped up and said "finally!" when rick stabbed shane and kiddo subsequently finished the job

Last edited:
I really thought the helicopter was used as a way to justify all the zombies showing up at the ranch. They all seemed to stop eating the fat, tastey dog and followed it as soon as it went overhead.

Back
Top Bottom