• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Visiting the Atlanta Zoo

Thanks for the update. We got 4 free tickets by going to the library and taking out a library card and watching a 10 minute film about the library system. I'll take free anytime.

I have a valid carry permit and will probably carry. It's only been 60+ years since I was down there and last time we visited the Cyclorama and looked at the train that was in the basement. I believe all that has been moved to somewhere else now. Looking forward to see the animals. (the real ones not the people). I guess Willie B has passed on but maybe some of his great grandkids might still be there.

Cyclorama is near the Governors mansion on West paces now at the Atlanta History center. Def worth a visit.

Thanks for the update. We got 4 free tickets by going to the library and taking out a library card and watching a 10 minute film about the library system. I'll take free anytime.

I have a valid carry permit and will probably carry. It's only been 60+ years since I was down there and last time we visited the Cyclorama and looked at the train that was in the basement. I believe all that has been moved to somewhere else now. Looking forward to see the animals. (the real ones not the people). I guess Willie B has passed on but maybe some of his great grandkids might still be there.
People are real animals these days. Yes Willie passed some years ago. I haven't been in long time myself. Keep your head on a swivel

I was there 3 or 4 years ago.
I didn't pay any attention to the weapons policy and carried concealed anyway.

There were no metal detectors at the time.

It's a public facility, located in a public park, so they do not have the authority to ban weapons from GWL holders or other
"lawful weapons carriers." (the term for people taking advantage of the new constitutional carry law.)

Back
Top Bottom