• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Visit from the ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I tried to buy an aac upper and agreed on a meet and the dude did not show. Came up with a lame excuse and the next day it was for sale again for a higher price from a guy he made a different deal with. I guess I should try harder . . . . .

There are some on here like that but when I close the deal I don't break off meet even if there is someone going to pay more and lives closer (yes that happened).

The key thing here is that, regardless of what you decide to do in a situation like this, be polite and be clear. As I said, and as anyone who has conducted interrogations, I mean "interviews of citizens suspected of wrongdoing", will tell you - demeanor and body language tells a whole lot more than words. Clearly, in this situation, that was the case.
So starting off with " I am a natural living man" may not be in my best interest.

Last edited:
OK - Time for the ODT Member to step up and give the information First Hand...
jokideo.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_03_425341_342715342448144_579bd262ae8618656d0600143beeb518.jpg

I have warned about this many times and have been consistently belittled for making paranoid references to obscure laws that can't be proven... HA!!! - Suck It!!!

There was no law broken here, or at least the ATF decided not to proceed with a case... I would not want the personal attention though. Thus my repeated warnings.

Read the 4473 (Especially the top paragraph on page 2... http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom