• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Visit from the ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last ATF agent I met was a pretty cool guy. I enjoyed talking with him.

A few years ago when I was selling one of my son's PowerWheels, the guy who bought it was with Homeland Security. He was a really nice guy. I know not everyone at "big brother" is bad.

hahaha I would take it as a compliment. I had aspirations of being in law enforcement when I was younger. Then I realized they are all poor. I am not an ATF agent.
The last ATF agent I met was a pretty cool guy. I enjoyed talking with him. He was one of the agents that served a search warrant confiscating hundreds of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo. The guy that lost his guns and ammo was also a 22 flipper. :)

im sure they are all cool until they have orders out for an arrest

i dont care how nice they are, the authorities are never your friends

The simple key for me is to NOT break the law.

The problem with that thinking is that there are too many laws for you to comply with. It is honestly impossible to go about a normal life and not break a few laws. Also, if you travel at all and own multiple firearms, I would wager that you have already broken a few firearms related laws.

The problem with that thinking is that there are too many laws for you to comply with. It is honestly impossible to go about a normal life and not break a few laws. Also, if you travel at all and own multiple firearms, I would wager that you have already broken a few firearms related laws.

Yep, that's what I'm worried about. I own two weapons that are legal but are on the line. I still carry around the letters from ATF saying that they are legal just to avoid confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom