• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

View Your Warnings

I was gone for a week and was wondering where Sam was.

Hey girl, be good, we don't want you gone for good!
Hayata Hayata im trying...........
icon175x175.png

Hmm, nearly 2 years and no points or warnings. Though, in my defense, I just got active in the forums recently. Perhaps I could get some punitive action if I started a thread started a thread to make D Deleted member 39693 banproof. She may be a gold-digging midget, but she's OUR gold-digging midget! Plus, maybe this way we could get more titillating photographic evidence of her chronic skin conditions...

Hmm, nearly 2 years and no points or warnings. Though, in my defense, I just got active in the forums recently. Perhaps I could get some punitive action if I started a thread started a thread to make D Deleted member 39693 banproof. She may be a gold-digging midget, but she's OUR gold-digging midget! Plus, maybe this way we could get more titillating photographic evidence of her chronic skin conditions...
. Awww that is so nice

Everyone likes sun burned boobies. Hell yeah. I just happen to be a Dr. that specializes in poison ivy and sunburns. Who knew?

Back
Top Bottom