• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vet detained for questioning in America

In a Republic the people run the country. If you think it's ****ed up it's because you have allowed to to become that way.

Sorry HGUNHNTR, but we do not have a little "r" republican form of government anymore. We have not had a republican form of government since Lincoln. Sure it is on paper, sure we have a constitution, but it doesn't mean anything anymore. The people don't control anything anymore. Even if the people controlled the government, then it would be called a "Democracy". God help us if we ever get a Democracy.

This is his facebook wall. His posts were basically asking for a visit from the feds... He even gave them his home address where to find him... I don't think this guy was all there, honestly. I believe in freedom of speech but I know it is stupid to antagonize the government and make direct threats.

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.raub?sk=wall

ya this guy sounds like a retard

still shouldnt be detained i dont think, but hes an attention whore and askin for trouble. then he put a 50 cent video up, so you know his IQ is about room temperature

example is this post

Do you know why the American people will win the civil war that is coming? Because we are Americans

wow, thats so deep and awe-inspiring. oh wait, of course americans would win in a civil war, thats what a civil war is

thats like me saying "ggeee, i think the syrians will win the civil war in syria"

thats totally ****ing retarded :)

Last edited:
Lots of soldiers coming back from the sandbox are disturbed and disgusted with how our country is run and how our wars are fought. I'm guessing this guy was once a decent stable guy but somehow the stress of war has got to him. I don't want to call someone a nutcase if he really has mental issues.

So, are some people saying that the mentally ill in society should only be given treatment if they go out and ask for help, even if they may be a danger to themselves or others? It would seem counter-intuitive to me to wait for someone who is mentally disturbed to ask for help since their mental illness probably doesn't include a "look at my own thoughts/behavior rationally" component..

Lots of soldiers coming back from the sandbox are disturbed and disgusted with how our country is run and how our wars are fought. I'm guessing this guy was once a decent stable guy but somehow the stress of war has got to him. I don't want to call someone a nutcase if he really has mental issues.
im not saying he should have been nabbed by the government over his stupid posts, im just saying he sounds pretty stupid

Back
Top Bottom