• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vet detained for questioning in America

Big guy in the sky

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
92   0
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=22995&external=1660704.proteus.fma

If the link doesn't work, go to foxnews.com and find the story about the vet being detained. The story talks about certain powers local and federal officials have under emergency situations. Im sure the federal side of it is the patriot act, but I was curious if anyone thinks that this could be related to the Fannin county post in some way. Also, this is a complete outrage and total violation of everything this man fought for. I find this hard to believe actually.

That is some BULL**** ! As the rest of the world is granted greater freedoms ours are being taken away. This country NEEDS a good leader !

that sux the big one in my book
one key word in that whole article says way more than the rest that people take for granted, "Facebook"
people have lost their jobs from posts made on FB and now they are being deemed "nutcases", what's next?
trolls are everywhere, not much freedom of speech anymore especially on the net

I have a feeling that this guy would have been handled differently if he wasnt a vet that had combat experience. I woukd like someone to explain to me why the secret service is involved and not the fbi. Is that part of the patriot act? It would make more sense to me that the local authorities and the fbi would just work in conjunction, but why the secret service? Or are they simply Obamas gestapo now?

Now all the good little sheeple will not speak of a revolution, for fear of a government retaliation.
There is only a small percentage of the US population that are willing to stand up and fight for their rights.
And don't get caught speaking out at a political rally either. That will get you a trip down town.
And by all means don't get caught smoking pot. You could wind up in a jail cell with no toilet, food, or water for several days.
All we need now is the hand basket, because it's on a fast track to hell.

Viva La Revolution

Post something stupid and bear the consequences , I would NEVER let my feelings known on a public forum. One of his friend probably turned him in. Former marine , once a Marine always a Marine, young and stupid

"Col. Thierry Dupuis, the county police chief, said Raub was taken into custody upon the recommendation of mental health crisis intervention workers. He said the action was taken under the state's emergency custody statute, which allows a magistrate to order the civil detention and psychiatric evaluation of a person who is considered potentially dangerous."

Another of these quietly passed laws/ordinances like these are eroding at our rights. Makes you go more than Hmmmmm!

Back
Top Bottom