• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very bad Experience today!

Hair yes is kind of gross, but will not keep me away for just one occurrence. And as others have said at least it wasn't short and curly!

My husband and I stopped eating at Ruby Tuesday in Pooler because he found the fingertip of a glove in his broccoli once. They only offered to get him something else. I try not to think of what else goes on in the kitchen that customers don't see. If I did, I'd probably never eat out again.

We ate at a Ruby Tuesday in Conyers a while back. My daughters burger came out, she took a bite, and the freezer paper was still on the back of the burger. I give them credit for comping the meal but have not gone back. They even gave us all a free dessert.

I never understood the whole freakin out over a hair thing. I TOTALLY understand if it was a short curly hair but not a long 1.
I guarantee you the cooks hands are alot dam dirtier than his hair...lol

1. Heard a guy brag about whizzing on a pizza he made for a regular he thought was too picky one time.
2. Saw a guy set a donut on a urinal to do his business, then pick it up and eat it. (Healthcare grad student)
3. How many times have you seen restaurant workers in the head with their apron on?
4. How many times have you seen them walk out without washing their hands?

I worked at a variety of restaurants during high school and college (Marriott to truck stops)... I am sorry, but that stuff does happen.... it just stinks that they did not handle it better.... I usually don't gross out to bad.... my wife literally will get sick over it..... so she usually gets a better response.... that noise wheel/gear thing.... (gets the oil)...

every time i try to take my wife to dinner she always finds hair in her food, and it always looks just like her own. i believe she does this on purpose to get free meals. **** pisses me off everytime...

Back
Top Bottom