• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very bad Experience today!

Could be worse. The Mexi place near me got shut down a few years back when they discovered a peep hole from the womans restroom to the store room in the kitchen. The health inspector was called in and found you know what stains on the wall below the peep hole. I thought that was bad until I though about the fact that they probably didnt bother washing there hands after. Thank god I heard they had bad food before I ever ate there.

Could be worse. The Mexi place near me got shut down a few years back when they discovered a peep hole from the womans restroom to the store room in the kitchen. The health inspector was called in and found you know what stains on the wall below the peep hole. I thought that was bad until I though about the fact that they probably didnt bother washing there hands after. Thank god I heard they had bad food before I ever ate there.

I remember that. They would charge extra if you wanted to visit there store room. I understand why now! I hear all Mexi womans restrooms have a hole in the walls. I had to go real bad and since noone was in the women's rest room I went in and used it. I heard a loud "apachurro los huevos" from a female voice.

So me and the wifey wanted mexican for lunch today and stopped by one of our fav locals.(El Durango).
The kid got fries and nuggets, wife ordered 2 chicken burritos, and me 2 tamales. That is all I order when I go there. So when the food arrived we started to dig in and I was about half way through my first one and saw a LONG black hair! Called waitress over all she said was Im sorry Want another. I was like no im fine. I didnt have to pay for it but they showed no remorse. This is my last time.
Rant is over! Whew

Out of curiosity, what exactly would you have liked them to do besides comp the meal?

Heh unless a Mexican restaurant failed a health and safety inspection the foods not worth it lol

Mmm,mm Good! Refried Beans!...and why, you ask, do they call 'em "Refried" Beans? Well, have you ever seen a Mexican Restaurant with a DUMPSTER out back? I didn't think so..."Recycling" at it's FINEST!!!...LOL!....mikey357

Yuckie-Dookie! Don't think I'll EVER get the "Cheese Dip" again!... :( ....mikey357

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom