• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VALOR RIDGE VS. SOE/TACTICAL RESPONSE

What a bunch of junk.
I ain't picking a side, and if the SHTF, they better work together with the rest of us or they will be cowards. Yeager can GTH for even bring that drama to the public. What a bunch of childish behavior.

IIRC Yeager's said before that during SHTF if you're not a former student of his and you come within eyeshot of his property you'll be fired upon.

IIRC Yeager's said before that during SHTF if you're not a former student of his and you come within eyeshot of his property you'll be fired upon.
How will he know? Do they get forehead tattoos, or some other identifiable mark? Or is the "former student" so small he recognizes every face? :noidea:

Yeah, nothing about SOE impresses me. Quality kit is only half of the purchase, the other half is who you are giving your money to...I don't like to support some people.

This! You can make the best gear around! But if you act like a pretentious ****ing tool bag then I will go elsewhere.

In 2014 i went to tactical response for medical prep 101. It just so happened to be alumni weekend
Patriot nurse gives a great course on how to provide medical care to people in austere environments. She does not teach a "how to treat gunshot wounds" rather it is a how to care for people who will be suffering from communicable disease and no access to clean drinking water.

While i was up there i met James yeager, jim fuller, and Jordan winkler (fxhummel1). When the class was over james invited the people from medprep 101 to come hang out in the team room. Keep in mind majority of us were people he had never met.
I got the opportunity to talk with James and he treated me like i was a human being. Not someone who was going to waste his time. Jim Fuller was cool as ****. FX wasent super friendly but was nice enough to talk to.
The behavior you see on the internet is an image. They are different in person

SOE? He uses drama to expand the reach of his page via scoial media. Yeah, he spent time in jail, he also re-built a business from almost nothing when he got out as well.

In 2014 i went to tactical response for medical prep 101. It just so happened to be alumni weekend
Patriot nurse gives a great course on how to provide medical care to people in austere environments. She does not teach a "how to treat gunshot wounds" rather it is a how to care for people who will be suffering from communicable disease and no access to clean drinking water.

While i was up there i met James yeager, jim fuller, and Jordan winkler (fxhummel1). When the class was over james invited the people from medprep 101 to come hang out in the team room. Keep in mind majority of us were people he had never met.
I got the opportunity to talk with James and he treated me like i was a human being. Not someone who was going to waste his time. Jim Fuller was cool as ****. FX wasent super friendly but was nice enough to talk to.
The behavior you see on the internet is an image. They are different in person

SOE? He uses drama to expand the reach of his page via scoial media. Yeah, he spent time in jail, he also re-built a business from almost nothing when he got out as well.

I'm sure most of what you see is an act to get more views etc. The problem I have with SOE is when he berates the very people who pay money for his **** on the Internet. The facts are the facts, he makes high quality **** and is a convicted felon. Obviously a lot of people like his ****, but he is not even close to being the best at what he does.

Yeager may be a asshat on the interweb but he's been under fire and at least according to the videos I've seen, didn't curl up in a little ball and start sucking his thumb. Dude deserves a little respect for that.

John Willis of SOE appears to be a complete waste of an orgasm from his interweb post. Based on those post, why anyone would choose to do business with him is a wonder to me

Yeager may be a asshat on the interweb but he's been under fire and at least according to the videos I've seen, didn't curl up in a little ball and start sucking his thumb. Dude deserves a little respect for that.

John Willis of SOE appears to be a complete waste of an orgasm from his interweb post. Based on those post, why anyone would choose to do business with him is a wonder to me
The individuals that were under fire with him in that video you're referring to, were highly critical of his actions that day.

Back
Top Bottom