• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VALOR RIDGE VS. SOE/TACTICAL RESPONSE

It has always been to my greatest disappointment that I have a harder time getting along with fellow patriots than I do with a stranger I'm forced to sit next to at a hibachi joint.

I made an account just to respond to this. John Willis isn't a Marine. He's a criminal and a consummate drama queen. As much time as he spends on facebook spouting bul**** it's a wonder anyone can believe he actually sews any of his own gear, unless he's running the singer with his face. Which might be possible, his fat lips probably got a lot of work in prison and gets even more talking **** and lying through his teeth with Yeager.

It'll be nice going to visit Valor Ridge knowing that they won't get me put on a terrorist watch list like Yeager will. And won't have to get spat on and screamed at like some grunt that ain't paying for his ****ing service.

What a bunch of junk.
I ain't picking a side, and if the SHTF, they better work together with the rest of us or they will be cowards. Yeager can GTH for even bring that drama to the public. What a bunch of childish behavior.

Back
Top Bottom