• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS strikes again

Beawer

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Banned Permanently
2   0
Reaction score
My mom is 80. My brother is special needs, she's always sending him money and I get money sent to me a couple times a year because my mom wants to be fair (drives me crazy)
I tell her please stop, she doesn't have to worry about me like that and she knows it but she's mom
Mom: I sent a money order for your birthday anyway, spend it on new tires
Me: Mom, I'm 55, I don't need you to send me money, please don't somebody is going to steal it eventually (jinxed!)
Mom: Its already on its way I just mailed it, let me know when it comes

2 weeks later, no money order, it's vanished in transit
I had to tell her it didn't arrive so she can file a claim , now she's upset and angry. An 80 year old woman has mastered the art of anger
She doesn't know I put the money back into her account, I'll tell her after she's resolved the "loss" with her bank
Unbelievable

My MIL is the same way. Feels she has to pay family for everything. She’s 84 and hates that she is becoming dependent on others

I know the feeling. An almost $9K package didn't arrive for me either. Funny thing was a $3K package shipped from the same company 3 days before arrived early. This one never made it off the delivery truck.

Screenshot_20220419-122745_Chrome.jpg

I know the feeling. An almost $9K package didn't arrive for me either. Funny thing was a $3K package shipped from the same company 3 days before arrived early. This one never made it off the delivery truck.

View attachment 4204273
Mine said the same thing, “In transit, arriving late.” I was like well there went that package, to my surprise it showed up the next day.

USPS is extremely unreliable nowadays, if you ever have your name accidentally moved they just can’t seem to reverse it for 8 months
Go paperless and starve them of funds

Back
Top Bottom