USPS can't tell time.

I have parts that were sent by FedEx that have been in Atlanta 7 Days.. Took 2 day from NH.. They turned it over to USPS and should be delivered today. Really, 2 days from NH and sits in Atlanta for 7 days???

Me too. I have a vertical grip that's been in GA since last Tuesday. It left Ellenwood last Wednesday and arrived in Atlanta yesterday. Scheduled delivery was supposed to be today but now it's Thursday.

Well you can tell that the USPS doesn't know what a time hack is. I'm still waiting for this package:

View attachment 635741

Prob under the carrier's bed or in their closet or maybe even the dumpster....just recently read an article that one carrier felt overwhelmed by the volume of Christmas packages so he threw them in the dumpster.(of course he kept the cards with cash and gift cards and such)

Prob under the carrier's bed or in their closet or maybe even the dumpster....just recently read an article that one carrier felt overwhelmed by the volume of Christmas packages so he threw them in the dumpster.(of course he kept the cards with cash and gift cards and such)
Of course he did, no need to throw away perfectly good cash.

Regular eBay seller here.

Considering it's First-Class and it stopped reporting at a hub, I'd give it a 90% chance of it being lost/destroyed/stolen. Had one happen a couple of months ago. Went to Montgomery Alabama and stopped reporting. Nothing you can do. Usually happens to me once or twice a year but I ship out a lot of parcels.

If it isn't there by Monday, get in touch with the seller if you haven't already.

Got a missing USPS package right now. Says it was delivered in/at mailbox on the 31st. Nothing in the mailbox, not at front office, and carrier I talked to has no idea where it could be. And of course, the USPS annex was closed by that time so I couldn't call them and ask about it. :mmph::mad:

Regular eBay seller here.

Considering it's First-Class and it stopped reporting at a hub, I'd give it a 90% chance of it being lost/destroyed/stolen. Had one happen a couple of months ago. Went to Montgomery Alabama and stopped reporting. Nothing you can do. Usually happens to me once or twice a year but I ship out a lot of parcels.

If it isn't there by Monday, get in touch with the seller if you haven't already.
I'll give them till this Friday and contact them Monday

Got a missing USPS package right now. Says it was delivered in/at mailbox on the 31st. Nothing in the mailbox, not at front office, and carrier I talked to has no idea where it could be. And of course, the USPS annex was closed by that time so I couldn't call them and ask about it. :mmph::mad:
Never had that happen.

I had it happen first time, before the holidays so that wasn't an excuse. Luckily the vendor was cool and shipped another.

Same thing going on with FedEx here. Was set for the 2nd then they gave it to USPS and it still sitting in Atlanta and been there for days! Why did I pay for FedEx if they just hand it off to USPS. USPS was $5 cheaper and It seems I would have gotten it at the same time.

Same thing going on with FedEx here. Was set for the 2nd then they gave it to USPS and it still sitting in Atlanta and been there for days! Why did I pay for FedEx if they just hand it off to USPS. USPS was $5 cheaper and It seems I would have gotten it at the same time.
Normally I stick with UPS they are typically not so bad

Back
Top Bottom