USPS can't tell time.

Nob0dy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
319   0
Reaction score
Well you can tell that the USPS doesn't know what a time hack is. I'm still waiting for this package:

upload_2016-1-5_7-7-38.png

That's why they use the words "expected delivery date". It also pisses me off to order something UPS who gets it to my local area on schedule then hands it off to the Post Office under a sub-contract who then takes an extra two days usually to get it to my door.

That's why they use the words "expected delivery date". It also pisses me off to order something UPS who gets it to my local area on schedule then hands it off to the Post Office under a sub-contract who then takes an extra two days usually to get it to my door.
I hate it, don't fill me with false hope, I get enough of that from the Government already

Glad I am not the only one USPS (and UPS) hates. I ordered a gun from KY Gun Co before Christmas and it shipped on 12/28 with 2 day shipping and was originally scheduled to be delivered 12/31. No tracking updates for almost 48 hours after it departed, etc etc and then it gets delayed more. It didn't get delivered until 1/4. What a joke. Calling them is fruitless as well.

Falcon1 Falcon1 can attest to my recent frustration with them

Glad I am not the only one USPS (and UPS) hates. I ordered a gun from KY Gun Co before Christmas and it shipped on 12/28 with 2 day shipping and was originally scheduled to be delivered 12/31. No tracking updates for almost 48 hours after it departed, etc etc and then it gets delayed more. It didn't get delivered until 1/4. What a joke. Calling them is fruitless as well.

Falcon1 Falcon1 can attest to my recent frustration with them
I hate them all USPS, UPS, Fedex, they all suck and they know we have no other options.

I'm still waiting on my sights, you think with the holidays over they could deliver stuff when projected.

If anything when they put expected date they should just cut the crap and put "whenever"

I have parts that were sent by FedEx that have been in Atlanta 7 Days.. Took 2 day from NH.. They turned it over to USPS and should be delivered today. Really, 2 days from NH and sits in Atlanta for 7 days???

I have parts that were sent by FedEx that have been in Atlanta 7 Days.. Took 2 day from NH.. They turned it over to USPS and should be delivered today. Really, 2 days from NH and sits in Atlanta for 7 days???
I had a gym membership I had to cancel and I had to get the letter to them before the first of this month.

The gym is literally down the road from USPS, like a mile and they sent that letter to Atlanta to send it back to McDonough.

Now I missed the first so I have to pay an extra month of dues.

Back
Top Bottom