• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

I swear!!!
It was posted as "out for delivery" just this morning.....I'm betting it's now headed back to Palmetto.....Lord God!!! the humanity!!
I did get my 1911 grips, so I suppose I'm a winner.....if there can be one...

20240316_212458.jpg

In the same boat. No scans since 03/01/2024... opened up a dispute :said it was probably somewhere at the new Georgia processing facility. Package was supposed to arrive 03/04/2024. Don't think this one will get there.

Attachments

• IMG_9429.png
    IMG_9429.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 5
I swear!!!
It was posted as "out for delivery" just this morning.....I'm betting it's now headed back to Palmetto.....Lord God!!! the humanity!!
I did get my 1911 grips, so I suppose I'm a winner.....if there can be one...

View attachment 7016532
Oh it's just 4 days...it hasn't taken enough of the post office tour to get to you yet. If you're lucky it'll just go to Palmetto and back. Looking at some other posts it could go to Florida, Las Vegas, Arkansas etc. taking a true scenic route to get to you. 😢

In the same boat. No scans since 03/01/2024... opened up a dispute :said it was probably somewhere at the new Georgia processing facility. Package was supposed to arrive 03/04/2024. Don't think this one will get there.
Same here. I've got one last scanned into the post office in South Dakota on March 1. No scans since. It's like it just vanished into the great postal void!

Not to worry, Senator Asshat is on it.

He’s written a strongly worded letter to the Postmaster General.
I’m betting mail will soon be flowing out of there like pee from a guy who’s just had a TURP procedure.

I just set up my AT&T bill to auto charge on one of my credit cards....got the bill in the mail yesterday(Saturday)....due this Friday....anybody here think there's a snowball's chance of that happening, even if I hand deliver the payment the the P.O.??

Back
Top Bottom