• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

Yep over 2 weeks for some flip ups to make it an hr and a half away. Destination was Cartersville on the same hwy as one of the 2 post offices. Was there for a week then went back to palmetto ga then sent back.....ridiculous

So on February 26, Jack First shipped me some parts I ordered. I received the tracking number and on March 1 I received the last update I have gotten from USPS tracking. In the system running late. That was from South Dakota. Evidently it has never moved.

Last week, a quality member on this site shipped me a part. Sent the tracking number to me with a photo of the receipt. Again it shows up in USPS tracking with an on time delivery date of this past Saturday. Now it took seems frozen in time. No further updates on delivery.

Today we are expecting a medicine that my wife must have again tracking said it will be here today. We'll see.

This new sorting system they are using in Palmetto is a joke. Supposedly they are renovating several other sorting centers and have moved everything there. Who the hell does that? You close one at a time to renovate if you are a vital service. Clowns!
Same here. I supposedly have a package between Marrow and Blairsville. That was 8 days. I’d say it’s lost.

Remember when this was kind of true?

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.
Sounds like me when I was driving a residential heating oil delivery truck.
Dumfux would let themselves run out, even after I’d measured their tank and warned them, then It was a ****ing emergency in the middle of an icy, rainy night ‘cause they had a sick baby.

Remember when this was kind of true?

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.
Yeah but back then most people had a different work ethic,now they have NO ETHICS

Sounds like me when I was driving a residential heating oil delivery truck.
Dumfux would let themselves run out, even after I’d measured their tank and warned them, then It was a ****ing emergency in the middle of an icy, rainy night ‘cause they had a sick baby.

As my old Da used to say, "Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

Back
Top Bottom