User titles- Chime in!

I like the Supporter with the AR but not so much wild about the "Blue Member Icon." Maybe lose the Blue member icon, but keep the AR icon and if you are a Member and Supporter have that text in the AR icon. If you are a member only just have that text in the AR icon.... Just thinking out-loud here.

I like the Supporter with the AR but not so much wild about the "Blue Member Icon." Maybe lose the Blue member icon, but keep the AR icon and if you are a Member and Supporter have that text in the AR icon. If you are a member only just have that text in the AR icon.... Just thinking out-loud here.

im making all these and were working on the blue member title....
and the blue is the "Rank" not so much the status at a member or supporter or owner.etc

Is it the color you don't like? Or the title?

I like the new idea, but for me it's too bulky.....looking at what you have, that looks good. Also it takes away from my fish!

I like the new idea, but for me it's too bulky.....looking at what you have, that looks good. Also it takes away from my fish!

What will happen is when I get it all finalized I will raise the size of the avatars to be the same size mine is now. You will have to redo the avatar but at least then you will be able to see it.

I liked the military ranking as well. A suggestion to keep the military style, how bout we use enlisted ranks (pvt, sgt, msgt etc.) for members with a certain amount of post, and use officer insignias ( 2nd Lt, 1st Lt, Capt, Major, etc.) for members who are supporters with a certain amount of post.
Just my worthless 2 cent!!!

I'm not digging the blue Member banner either. Kinda like the rank insignias that changed as your post count grew. Now they are all the same...kinda boring.

im making all these and were working on the blue member title....
and the blue is the "Rank" not so much the status at a member or supporter or owner.etc

Is it the color you don't like? Or the title?

It's not the visual charteristic's of that icon itself, there just seems to be a lot of stuff (icons/avatars) in that small area with all of the other information. No offense, it just seems a bit cluttered.

Back
Top Bottom