• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Used guns new prices

Really? You can't follow? Let me state this in a way that a kindergartener will understand. A Lot of people on this site, and the gun community as a whole, truly believe that having a bunch of firearms makes them secure. Most people do not have an unlimited supply of money. So, they buy inexpensive stuff that tends to fail or not perform the intended job reliably. They shove their safes full of this stuff. No money left for ammo. No money left for training to get better. Or may simply not see the importance - goes back to the "I have lots of guns, I'm set" mindset of 90% of the firearms community. These people do not make time/have time/spend time training to actually use what they already have.

And since when is training being tacticool? It's common sense. Dangerous mindset you have there. Anyone who carries has a duty to know how to use their weapon, at a minimum for the safety of others. It has nothing to do with being alpha or tacticool or however else you like to believe.
Dude...its a price rant thread. Dont worry about what other people do or dont do with THEIR money!! LOL
Its gonna be rainfree today, go outside and "train" and relax already.

I'm late to the game, but these threads have been going on for YEARS on here.
Then you have the trader folks that buy cheap and will resell on here (or try to) for 20,30.40,50% or more.

Next you'll have the ones that commit to buying or selling something, then vanish never to be heard of again because they changed their mind OR sold to someone else for a higher price.

It has definitely gotten worse as time goes on and new members join..........however, IMO, still far better than dealing with the "other popular site" or Craigslist (when it comes to non gun stuff).

I try to check out folks FEEDBACK first, if i'm interested in something............then go from there.

• Your used basic glock 17 isn't worth 500
  • Your mosin is worth 400
  • your used psa ar15 isn't worth 800
Next to gunbroker, some people on this site sure do love playing the shekel scheme.

Agreed......! Like I said, been going on for YEARS..... most old 22s aren't worth 150 bucks. Bottom of the barrel ARs aren't worth $500+, and a basic used glock w/no box ain't gonna bring 500 bucks. Police trade in's are around 300.
Have to love when someone offers you a trade (when you have for sale only) for a basic Glock and they think it's worth 550.

Back
Top Bottom