• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USAammo deal

I'm hoping to see mine tomorrow - now maybe Friday due to the shipping "delay". I want to give them the benefit of the doubt as well, but there are a couple of sketchy stories in this thread for sure.

I normally wouldnt care but Ive already put off a range trip last week waiting for it, now I wont have it for the trip this week either. Not the end of the world, but not awesome either.

All my ammo just showed up a few minutes ago. I figured the company was probably overwhelmed by the flood of orders from the gearhog deal so I just decided to not stress about it, I knew it would show up eventually.
That's a voice of reason and exactly the way I look at it. I haven't been upset for even a moment. Thanks fearless leader.

Im more upset that my order status is still "awaiting shipment," havent had any contact at all from the place, not a heads up email or a note or anything telling me why my ammo, that was in stock and was to be shipped 3-5 day UPS ground, still has an unknown ETA after 2 weeks. Even a simple email like "We have your order and are processing them as quickly possible" would do wonders for their customers' opinions. It is either that they are so damn busy with orders that every single person is working night and day getting them out the door, or that they already have my money (which they do as of last week) and could care less if I am in the loop or not. This is in my opinion a bad way to do business.

I agree with you jsquared - I don't mind the wait, per se, but the company should at least be diligent in responding to their customers and they should also be honest with them about the ETA of the product they are selling to us. I can totally accept and understand a delay due to being overwhelmed with orders from an unusually successful coupon deal, but not the apparent total lack of correspondence with their customers. It sounds like they simply need to communicate better.

That's a voice of reason and exactly the way I look at it. I haven't been upset for even a moment. Thanks fearless leader.

All my ammo just showed up a few minutes ago. I figured the company was probably overwhelmed by the flood of orders from the gearhog deal so I just decided to not stress about it, I knew it would show up eventually.

Yep! Exactly how I feel. I expected the delay myself, not losing any sleep since it was such a good deal.

Tracking finally updated. Maybe it will be here tomorrow!

Indianapolis, IN, United States 08/04/2011 11:04 A.M. Departure Scan
08/04/2011 3:37 A.M. Arrival Scan
Hodgkins, IL, United States 08/03/2011 11:10 P.M. Departure Scan
Spokane, WA, United States 07/27/2011 12:09 A.M. Arrival Scan
Lewiston, ID, United States 07/26/2011 9:10 P.M. Departure Scan
07/26/2011 4:24 P.M. Pickup Scan
United States 07/26/2011 11:23 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Back
Top Bottom