• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update on Shortages...Primer, Powder, Bullets

Those 10K came from Powder Valley. Then I got more from Natchez.

good job. i keep look at the same sites and they are all way out of stock. i check several times a day. powder valley had federal small pistol primers yesterday for $40.00 a thousand. max one box per customer a day. with haz mat and shipping that one box price is over $70.00. two weeks ago alexander's store in blairsville has lots of primers for $79.99. then they dropped the prices to $70.00. one thousand a day. i did not call them this week checking on the amount/prices. not worth my time to drive 6 hours round trip for one thousand primers.

I had the primers in my cart a PV and they were removed at checkout. I had powder the same way yesterday at MS. That was the last straw for me. I am done. I guess I will just pay the 1000% mark up or quit shooting.

I had the primers in my cart a PV and they were removed at checkout. I had powder the same way yesterday at MS. That was the last straw for me. I am done. I guess I will just pay the 1000% mark up or quit shooting.

stay logged in, have your payment and shipping info updated and ready to go...

Its the same for me. Some people have the time to surf the net or hit all the local spots, the rest of us will keep working and keep paying more if we want to shoot or reload. I’ve accepted that at this point.

New member, medium time metallic (an acquired skill), and longtime shotshell (with grandpa) reloader. If any of you are interested and desperate, I am not, but I am intrigued, there is a fella on YouTube who is entertaining and demonstrates remanufactured primer making. His name is Mark Wilson. Here is a link to his page. He has not posted in four weeks. I hope that he is OK!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWUfs-Gt2trsDvZuFrNzFzg

Back
Top Bottom