• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

Damn i have multiple suppressors, guess i gave the ATF “access to my life” by filling out the proper paperwork ( Form 4) to own it, lmao. Also you clearly know very little about the NFA game if you think nobody else can access your SBR’s. All you have to do is add or remove people from the trust, just like suppressors….

I guess to alot of us that are already knee deep in the NFA ATF extortion game we don’t really seem to care since we are used to dealing with silly ATF paperwork to own our toys.

I will enjoy my additional free stamps to add to my paid stamp collection and the ability to now put on an actual stock and VFG to my new SBR’s. :D
man
i am glad you cleared that up.... i feel stupid now. i did not know the ATF was giving out free "trusts".
thought it was just a stamp to the owner of the brace..
i guess if you had a trust already, you could add the braced pistol. but it does beg the question.....
why would someone who already has NFA items, and enjoys all the perks that come with them, own a braced pistol that they cant put a vfg and stock on???

Attachments

• 1685621262437.jpeg
    1685621262437.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
this thread is a perfect example of why they will always be able to do whatever they want because we are always willing to eat ourselves at the drop of a hat. liberals will just back other liberals no matter what and then conservatives sit and argue how half arnt conservative enough.

to the ones who went with a free brace, you arnt doing anyone but yourself any favors but at the end of hte day all nfa is bull**** so i guess the line can be drawn where ever anyone wants to draw it.

to the ones who think you will stop this by calling other gun owners bootlickers, you wont, you also wont convince anyone not to do it by acting like that.

To anyone who really thinks that these folks give a **** what the average american does or thinks, you are hitting them big rocks.

to those who do wish to continue fighting this, a few words from a relative who was smarter than I. "when do you something illegal, just shut the **** up about it. Folks mouths are what get them busted, not their actions"

now lets continue our regularly scheduled bitch fest for 35 more pages.

Well said.

It is funny however that one of your statements does align you with one of the arguing "sides" in this thread. Regardless of how you view their approach to it. :becky:

Damn i have multiple suppressors, guess i gave the ATF “access to my life” by filling out the proper paperwork ( Form 4) to own it, lmao. Also you clearly know very little about the NFA game if you think nobody else can access your SBR’s. All you have to do is add or remove people from the trust, just like suppressors….

I guess to alot of us that are already knee deep in the NFA ATF extortion game we don’t really seem to care since we are used to dealing with silly ATF paperwork to own our toys.

I will enjoy my additional free stamps to add to my paid stamp collection and the ability to now put on an actual stock and VFG to my new SBR’s. :D
Are those like the S&H Green Stamps the grocery stores used to give out with purchases?
Think I’ve still got a few books around,

man
i am glad you cleared that up.... i feel stupid now. i did not know the ATF was giving out free "trusts".
thought it was just a stamp to the owner of the brace..
i guess if you had a trust already, you could add the braced pistol. but it does beg the question.....
why would someone who already has NFA items, and enjoys all the perks that come with them, own a braced pistol that they cant put a vfg and stock on???
Ur right. It had to be filed as an individual. Remember u clearly don't know the NFA game though. :lol:

Wrong, as long as the “pistol” was assigned to or owned by the trust prior to February of this year you can utilize the free tax stamp on your weapons owned by your trust. Remember, you shouldn’t talk pompously about **** you clearly know nothing about.

Wrong, as long as the “pistol” was assigned to or owned by the trust prior AND NOTARIZED prior to February of this year you can utilize the free tax stamp on your weapons owned by your trust. Remember, you shouldn’t talk pompously about **** you clearly know nothing about.

Wrong, as long as the “pistol” was assigned to or owned by the trust prior AND NOTARIZED prior to February of this year you can utilize the free tax stamp on your weapons owned by your trust. Remember, you shouldn’t talk pompously about **** you clearly know nothing about.
You're BOTH WRONG! Not you're positions. Just for arguing on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom