• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New rule

Anyone know if a 50bmg M2 Browning machine gun is considered a self defense firearm? Asking for a friend.
We do in Macongo. Ronnie Thompson did when he was mayor.

Mom worked with Gloria (his third wife) at the Ga. Forestry Commission).

Why do they want to make legal gun owners, collectors and hobbyists "feel" like a criminal? There are people stabbing and shooting people in Chicago and New York. Yet, they walk. There are thousands breaking the law crossing our borders illegally, yet the powers that be do nothing.

I'm so tired, anxious and depressed. I'm not a criminal, but I'm being made to "feel" like one. I pray the day this rule goes into effect, numerous injunctions rain down on it like fire from the heavens (that's a metaphor).

Why do they want to make legal gun owners, collectors and hobbyists "feel" like a criminal? There are people stabbing and shooting people in Chicago and New York. Yet, they walk. There are thousands breaking the law crossing our borders illegally, yet the powers that be do nothing.

I'm so tired, anxious and depressed. I'm not a criminal, but I'm being made to "feel" like one. I pray the day this rule goes into effect, numerous injunctions rain down on it like fire from the heavens (that's a metaphor).
Look at this example and use it to make a mold. Compare this mold to other examples and what our government is DOING TO US!

Bail reform, the border, the criminal justice system, now the government is turning law abiding citizens into criminals. Failing to follow the law, prosecuting the normal folks, while refusing to prosecute the real criminals.

Hillary invented the ‘Russian collusion’ hoax in the ballroom of what was supposed to be her winning the presidential election celebration. The media and the swamp acted in concert to perpetrate the hoax. The swamp impeached him 2X with their lies.

The reality comes straight out of Saul Alinsky’s playbook: always accuse your enemy of the crimes you are committing/have committed.

Joe Biden is on the record for his corruption, yet not investigated or impeached. Hillary wrote off the legal expense of the Steele dossier and received only a fine. Trump was investigated and impeached, and now they are inventing excuses to keep him off the campaign trail by trying to put him in jail for the same legal expenses Hillary got off with a fine for.

Everything good is bad. Everything bad is good, and you will like it. Mentally ill boys pretending to be girls, and the laws codified to affirm their chosen gender identity. We have a first amendment that guarantees us the freedom of speech. Yet the very language we are allowed to use is controlled by the opposition who have no problem weaponizing it and everything else against us.

This change to this ATF definition and rule change is just another convenient rock along the path they can use to beat us into submission.

IMG_4598.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom