• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

This is how you challenge the hypocrites that criticize when they have done nothing themselves.
Full disclosure: I haven't read every word in this thread twice to confidently say I know 100% what's going on......
But we've had mention of non-compliance with unconstitutional laws, contact with senators/congressmen/other gov officials, donations to pro 2a groups, networking/contact with the local 2a community, keeping ones affairs quiet until the courts rule on the subject at hand, amongst other things.......
if I'm interpretating your definitions of "skin in the game" and "hypocrisy" correctly, you seem to opine that anything short of armed revolt, or a silly display of one's hardware for the world to see/report , is hypocrisy. Assuming none of us are typing from federal prison for the armed uprising option........I've got to believe you happily complied, or have no dog in the fight (brace/sbr/whatever the phrase of the day is).
-If one complied, then by default he has done less to "fight" this absurd ruling than those that did not comply. And probably shouldn't be offended if others affectionately or in jest use the terms statist, or bootlicker.
-if one doesn't have a brace/sbr/need for form1, or whatever we're arguing about......then why on earth are we arguing with each other??? For Pete's sake!! The left's end game is full disarmament of the public!..........and yet here we all are, chatting petty BS about who's what, and why someone else's efforts and decisions were wrong.
This is why we'll lose in the end. We can't even agree that 12ga is superior to 5.56 for anything under 100yds, and Glocks are superior to Sigs.......and err'body knows those are gospel!

@hikingthehills and batoncolle batoncolle ..... you know got damn well they are the good ones. You are too. You forget.

40642BDC-402F-4A9B-A794-7DEA76E3FD63-2762208.gif

What do you call resistance then? Complying? Encouraging compliance? Encouraging others who don't want to comply to encriminate themselves publicly? If anyone doesn't understand resistance it would be the folks beating their chest talking about complying with it and not to stand up to the government overreach by not complying. You imply those of us who are saying mass noncompliance is the way don't pose a threat to tyranny, yet the folks who are going along with it do pose a threat to tyranny and somehow have a better understanding of resistance? Give me a break... you remember when I mentioned the ego a few pages ago. This is exactly what I was talking about....

This guy too Bear44 Bear44 ....you ****ing know. Join us again.

I knew this ****er was watching. How's the baby? It gets better every year. In every way except liking your kids to stay babies.
Couldn't ask for a better baby. She gets gassy every now and then and stays grumpy till she takes a good ****, but so do I.

Most nights we get 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep so I can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom