• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

Wow! Have you even read this thread? Go back and check out who's doing all the name calling and insulting. I said something about folks being paranoid when they were saying it was all a set up and anyone that registered was going to get arrested. Other than that, it's all been incoming at those that don't think this is a big deal. Accusing others of what they are doing is definitely what I would expect from the left.

You are a good dude. Find that and think about who you are talking to. I miss the 2019 Bear.

Hypocrisy is rampant on many levels, all the way across much of the planet, and misunderstanding sentiment in typed format is even more common. I did note that I received the gentleman's post differently than some interpretations......
That being said, can you define "skin in the game" as meant in your aforementioned post?
Having something real at stake. A possible cost that will need to be paid.

You are a good dude. Find that and think about who you are talking to. I miss the 2019 Bear.
Some of who I'm talking to are blowhards that need to be called out on their BS when they target people that have a different opinion. I'm willing to talk about and debate practically any subject, but when someone starts the insults and name calling... **** them. When someone insults me, I'm going to respond. I've always been that way. The difference is that now there are way more keyboard commandos getting away with throwing schoolyard insults around.

Some of who I'm talking to are blowhards that need to be called out on their BS when they target people that have a different opinion. I'm willing to talk about and debate practically any subject, but when someone starts the insults and name calling... **** them. When someone insults me, I'm going to respond. I've always been that way. The difference is that now there are way more keyboard commandos getting away with throwing schoolyard insults around.

Read what you just posted and think about it. I'm angry too. Ain't no reason to get on good folk. You know better.

Anyone that gets outraged over insignificant things and emptily preaches about resistance is no real threat to tyranny because they have no concept of what real resistance is. If they did, they would not encourage it so lightly.
What do you call resistance then? Complying? Encouraging compliance? Encouraging others who don't want to comply to encriminate themselves publicly? If anyone doesn't understand resistance it would be the folks beating their chest talking about complying with it and not to stand up to the government overreach by not complying. You imply those of us who are saying mass noncompliance is the way don't pose a threat to tyranny, yet the folks who are going along with it do pose a threat to tyranny and somehow have a better understanding of resistance? Give me a break... you remember when I mentioned the ego a few pages ago. This is exactly what I was talking about....

Back
Top Bottom